Oakley Turbine Prizm Daily Polarized Sunglasses - Details
Prizm lenses are a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
Turbine cranks up the active look with interchangeable icons plus inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium. Along with clean lines of comfortably lightweight O Matter and a lens shape inspired by our popular Hijinx sunglass, its durability and performance would make a sport frame jealous.
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Unobtanium is a soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
- Snagless nose pads, a hassle-free nose pad for women's eyewear, this patented innovation is an adjustable design that won't snag or pull your hair.
- Plutonite lenses are the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- Impact protection backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself
- A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head
- It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable
- Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product