Oakley Valve US Standard Issue Polarized Sunglasses - Details
On the cutting edge between sport and lifestyle, Oakley Valve is for active lives that demand both performance and pace-setting style. Stress resistant O Matter frame material makes it lightweight while Unobtainium components increase grip with perspiration, and the comfortable Three-Point Fit keeps the lenses precisely aligned for the clarity of High Definition Optics. If you're looking for a go-anywhere, do-anything sunglass that blends street smarts with brilliant innovation, this is it.
- Improving safety, comfort and performance, Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with polarized lenses made with conventional manufacturing techniques.
- O-MATTER-A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic
- UNOBTAINIUM-A soft hydrophilic synthetic, it increases adhesion when wet to grip better when you perspire. This makes it ideal for earsocks and nose pads in performance eyewear
- SNAGLESS NOSE PADS-A hassle-free nose pad for women's eyewear, this patented innovation is an adjustable design that won't snag or pull your hair
- PLUTONITE LENS-One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself
- High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations
- Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself
- THREE-POINT FIT-A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears
- Matte Black/Black Iridium
Note: This product can expose you to Bisphenol A (BPA), a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/product