Ocelot P350 Tire - Details
If the Ocelot P350 side-by-side tire looks familiar, that's because its comparable to the highly popular Maxxis Big Horn 2.0 tire. The Big Horn is found on many of the stock ATVs/UTVs for good reason, they deliver great all-around performance. The P350s are no slouch. With thick and deep lugs and a burly tread pattern, these tire can get you up, over, through or around just about any obstacle or terrain. With lugs flowing all the way out to the sidewall you get extra protection and durability as well as extra grip when crawling through ruts. Beyond great traction, these tires deliver smooth and consistent handling as well.
- 6 ply rated quad/side-by-side utility tire
- Special focus on the sidewall for unmatched puncture resistance and increased durability
- Non-directional tread pattern with 20mm tread depth
- Additional large shoulder lugs protect rim and sidewall
- Top notch handling and superior traction with a significantly smoother ride in dirt or rock
- Compare to Maxxis Big Horn 2.0 tires
- This quad/side-by-side utility tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25x8-12, 25x10-12, 26x9-12, 26x10-12, 26x11-12, 27x9-12, and 27x12-12