Ocelot P356 Front ATV Tire - Details
The Ocelot P356 offroad ATV tire can be best compared to the ITP Holeshot and Maxxis RAZR Cross Country tires. These tires feature a split knob lug design that helps deliver traction in a variety of settings. The split lug also enables precise handling and cornering, allowing the individual lugs to twist and turn as needed in precarious terrain and corners. With a broad tread pattern that stretches to the sidewall, it enables the tires to provide grip even when running low pressure and cornering. These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 70A-72A.
- Non-directional tread pattern with 12mm tread depth
- Dynamic tread pattern provides exceptional traction
- Split knob lug design delivers traction in a variety of settings
- Broad tread pattern that stretches to the sidewall
- Provides grip even when running low pressure and cornering
- Can be used in any type of cross country terrain
- Specifically manufactured for Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) racing
- Compare to ITP Holeshot and Maxxis RAZR Cross Country tires
- These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 70A-72A
- This quad sport tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 21x7-10, 21x8-9 and 22x7-10