Ocelot P357 Rear ATV Tire - Details
Are you going GNCC racing or like to spend a lot of time cruising open terrain? With its flat profile, the Ocelot P357 is very similar to the ITP Holeshot, Maxxis Razr, and QuadBoss Sport tires. This tire offers a quieter and smoother ride across hard pack terrain with its copious amount of lugs and uniform tread pattern. The split knob lug design allows each lug to independently twist and turn in varying directions for enhanced grip and traction. The multitude of lugs and pattern also offers improved braking performance and control. These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 68A-70A.
- Non-directional tread quad rear sport tires with 18mm tread depth
- 4- and 6-ply rated bias carcass construction
- Dynamic tread pattern provides exceptional traction with improved braking performance and control
- Flat profile with unique split knob design increases footprint and offers great traction and tight turns
- Split knob lug design enhances grip and traction
- Quieter and smoother ride across hard pack terrain
- Can be used in any type of cross country terrain
- Specifically manufactured for Grand National Cross Country (GNCC) racing
- Compare to ITP Holeshot, Maxxis Razr, and QuadBoss Sport tires
- These tires have a Durometer (hardness) rating of about 68A-70A
- This quad sport tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 20x11-8, 20x10-9, 20x11-9, 20x11-10, 22x11-9, and 22x10-10