Ocelot P373 Tire - Details
When heading into sticky, slippery, or muddy terrain you want a tire that will bite and help pull your vehicle through, and that's exactly what you get with the Ocelot P373 tires. Deep lugs and aggressive pattern not only grip and claw through the rough stuff, but the spaced lugs and tread pattern promotes self-cleaning; easily keeping rocks, mud, and other debris from getting lodged between the lugs. The cutaways in the middle of the lugs help free up weight while also giving extra bite. The claw-like, crossover, center pattern helps provide a smooth and quieter ride.
- 6 ply rated quad/side-by-side utility tire
- Directional tread pattern with 15.2mm tread depth
- Durable, light weight design provides quicker acceleration and braking
- Deep lugs and aggressive tread pattern provide great traction
- Wide spaced lugs and tread pattern promote self-cleaning
- Cutaways in the middle of the lugs help free up weight while also giving extra bite
- Super smooth ride in both soft and hard packed terrain
- Ideal tread for O.E.M replacements
- This quad/side-by-side utility tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25x8-12 and 25x10-12.