Ocelot P390 ATV/UTV Tire - Details
The Ocelot P390 is an all-terrain utility ATV tire built to conquer everything from soft silt to hard pack terrain, mud, sand or rocks. Sporting a similar tread pattern to the Kenda Bounty Hunter HT, the lightweight construction of the P390 helps deliver effortless steering, quick braking, and rapid acceleration. Light yet sturdy, the 6-ply rating construction ensures durability and extra load capability. The thick and study lugs can withstand the terrain and provide good grip over rocky and wooded trails.
- 6 ply rated quad/side-by-side utility tire with 20mm tread depth
- Lightweight construction for effortless steering and rapid acceleration
- Tread design prevents build up of mud, sand, rocks and dirt from soft to hard pack terrain
- Thick, study lugs withstand the terrain and provide good grip over rocky and wooded trails
- Shoulder lugs provide extra traction while cornering and protect the sidewall in rugged terrain
- Compare to Kenda Bounty Hunter HT tires
- This quad/side-by-side utility tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following ATV/UTV tire sizes: 25x8-12, 25x10-12, 26x9-12, and 26x11-12