Performance Machine Array Dummy Fuel Cap - Details
Harley-Davidson motorcycles need to be honored with a custom crown for their fuel tanks. CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum, Performance Machine unique vented fuel caps are an instant custom addition to V-Twins, and compliment their cover line of accessory designs. Each design is offered in a standard fuel cap, fuel gauge replacement cap, and L.E.D Fuel Gauge.
- CNC machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Vented style snap-in dummy cap for 1996 and later Harley-Davidson cruisers with a fuel gauge on the left side of the tank
- Replaces the left side O.E.M fuel gauge with a stylish match to the standard fuel cap
- Machined Performance Machine logo at the center
- Showcasing the Performance Machine logo, the Array design family consists of a collection of six flaring rays emanating from the center
- Chrome finish starts with a high polish before the chrome is laid on, resulting in "Show Chrome" quality and ultra smooth and durable chrome plated parts
- Black with Machined finish starts with polished aluminum that has been black anodized then recut to accentuate the details, leaving the exposed aluminum in the raw machined state
- Black finish is a gloss black finish laid on top of a contrasting textured black finish for outstanding toughness and design
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty on chrome finish
- Two year manufacturer's warranty on black anodized finish
Note: 2004 and later Harley-Davidson models require Performance Machine Low Fuel Light Elimination Plug (Part # 397-PM3550) to turn off low fuel light on the speedometer when removing the stock fuel gauge.