Performance Machine Differential Bore 4 Piston Front Brake Caliper - Details
- Precision machined from billet aluminum to eliminate flex
- Style and function merge for an ultra clean look with proven V-Twin technology for optimal braking performance
- Differential bore pistons apply a different force at both the leading edge and the trailing edge of the pads to ensure superior breaking
- Compatible with Harley-Davidson models with motorcycle ABS systems
- Subjected to rigorous testing on the Performance Machine brake dyno to ensure performance
- Left/right side specific single 137X4B brake caliper for 11.5" discs, cruisers with dual discs need to order both a left and a right side
- Chrome finish starts with a high polish before the chrome is laid on, resulting in "Show Chrome" quality and ultra smooth and durable chrome plated parts
- Black finish is a gloss black finish laid on top of a contrasting textured black finish for outstanding toughness and design
- Black with Machined finish starts with a gloss black finish over a textured black finish then machined to expose the raw aluminum, with a slick clear anodized finish to protect the machined surface
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty on chrome finish
- Two year manufacturer's warranty on black anodized finish
Note: Does not fit 1984-99 Harley-Davidson Dyna models with wire wheels.
Note: Fits 2000-05 Harley-Davidson Dyna models with 11.5" discs only.
Note: 2006 and later Harley-Davidson Dyna models use 11.5" calipers/brackets for 11.8" (300mm) discs. Fits 2006+ Harley-Davidson Dyna models with Harley-Davidson 300mm discs only.
Note: Does not fit Harley-Davidson Sportster models with wire wheels.
Note: 2008 and later Harley-Davidson Sportster models require 9/16" bore brake master cylinder for single disc applications and 11/16" bore brake master cylinder for dual disc applications.