Performance Machine Extended Kickstand - Details
Running a 21" or 23" custom front wheel on your Harley-Davidson Touring motorcycle? The Performance Machine Extended Kickstand is a must have. Crafted from forged steel with a chrome finish, this 1" extended kickstand is a direct replacement for the O.E.M unit. Suspension, wheel diameter, and tire choice can all dramatically affect the final resting position of your cruiser on the kickstand. Not only will it hold your bike up (or keep it from falling down), but it will give you back the couple degrees that you can lose with any customization, making it easier to lean your bike back to riding position.
- Forged steel construction with a chrome finish
- Extended by 1" over the O.E.M motorcycle kickstand
- Directly replaces stock V-Twin kickstand
- Machined Performance Machine logo
- Great for Harley-Davidson Touring models with a custom 21" or 23" front wheel
- Restores the lean angle when parked, making it easier to lean your cruiser back to riding position
- Gives back the couple degrees that you can lose with any customization
- Made in the USA
Note: 1991-2006 Harley-Davidson Touring models require a Harley-Davidson hardware kit for installation. This includes a bolt (H-D Part # 3987), washer (H-D Part # 6702), lock washer (H-D Part # 7041), and a bumper/jiffy stand leg (H-D Part # 50245-07).