Performance Machine Heathen Front Wheel - Details
Performance Machine Forged Aluminum wheels are the flagship of their wheel line and the finest wheels in the market today. These forged wheels place the highest material strength in the same direction as the operating load, creating a light and strong wheel.
- Aluminum forged motorcycle wheels with the contour rim lip featured for a graceful arc from rim to lip
- Highest material strength placed in the same direction as the operating load, creating a light and strong custom cruiser wheel
- Each Performance Machine wheel is tested in-house to stringent TUV standards
- Innovative and stylish motorcycle wheels with trademarked finishes
- Chrome finish starts with a high polish before the chrome is laid on, resulting in "Show Chrome" quality and ultra smooth and durable chrome plated parts
- Black with Machined Platinum finish starts with a polished wheel that has been black anodized, then recut to open up the design, and finally polishing the recut areas to a brilliant shine
- Part of a unique line of designer V-Twin accessories
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty on chrome finish
- Two year manufacturer's warranty on black anodized finish
Note: 2014 Harley-Davidson Touring model stock front rotors are not compatible with Performance Machine front wheel hubs, order Performance Machine matching rotors (sold separately) when ordering wheels for 2014 Harley-Davidson Touring models.
Note: 2014 Harley-Davidson Touring Models with ABS upgrading to 21 in. x 3.5 in. front wheel must also purchase 17 in. x 6 in. rear wheel with 200/55-17 tire for proper ABS system compatibility.
Note: 2014 Harley-Davidson FLH/FLT 21 in. wheels include fender risers. 2014 H-D FLH/FLT wheels will not work with O.E.M rotors.