Performance Machine Heathen Rear Brake Rotor - Details
- High grade 420 stainless steel outer band offers optimal braking power with no squeal
- Outer bands can be removed and replaced once worn
- Machined aluminum carrier is perfectly matched to its respective wheel and will have a bolt pattern specific to the front or rear
- Specifically designed for use with Performance Machine wheels only
- Discs are designed matched to Performance Machine wheel styles for a complete custom look (Paramount wheel design uses Heathen rotors)
- 11.5" and 11.8" (300mm) discs are bolted to the outer band, and 13" discs are attached via floating elements
- 3 1/4" x 5 bolt x 3/8" rear bolt pattern and counterbored with 2.22" I.D. (Inner Diameter) to fit 2000 and later Harley-Davidson model years
- Chrome finish starts with a high polish before the chrome is laid on, resulting in "Show Chrome" quality and ultra smooth and durable chrome plated parts
- Black with Machined Platinum finish starts with polished aluminum that has been black anodized, then recut to open up the design, and finally polishing the recut areas to a brilliant shine
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty on chrome finish
- Two year manufacturer's warranty on black anodized finish
Note: Does not work with stock Harley-Davidson wheels or 1999 and earlier O.E.M calipers.
Note: 11.5" rotors will fit 84-99 applications if used in conjunction with a reducer spacer (to fit 1.985" disc registers) and Performance Machine calipers.
Note: Will not work with Performance Machine Driveside Brakes and custom application wide wheels (5.5" and larger) as they require a different bolt pattern and a larger I.D.
Note: All Harley-Davidson V-Rod models using Performance Machine discs require new rotor bolt kits
Note: Performance Machine rotors will not work on Harley-Davidson FLSTS, FXSTS Springer applications with stock calipers, as the caliper pads interfere with disc bolts. Springer applications with Performance Machine calipers must use Button Head Torx Bolts.
Note: 11.5" rear rotors will not work with 2010-12 Harley-Davidson Sportster XR1200X
Note: 11.5" rear rotors will not work with 2011-15 Harley-Davidson Sportster models without upgrading to a Performance Machine Rear Brake Caliper.