Pirelli Angel GT Front Tire - Details
The Pirelli Angel GT is the longest lasting sport touring tire: 100% Italian Gran Turismo. They are the evolution of the Angel ST motorcycle tires, stretching the concept of Sport Touring into Gran Turismo, bringing the sporty attitude to a wider range of usage conditions and for longer distances. The Angel GT is the ideal tire for travelers using the bike for long road trips, with side bags and passenger, looking for safety on wet, stability and mileage. With top handling capabilities, typical of the Pirelli DNA, Angel GT tires provide performance consistency until the end of the tire's life, making them the new reference for mileage in Sport Touring tires.
- EMS (Extended Mileage Sport) design gives best in class performance for mileage and grip
- Evolved tread pattern designed for efficient water dispersal grants confidence feeling on wet surfaces
- Innovative profile with uniform contact patch area provides wear regularity and extended mileage
- Improved cornering traction, wet grip performance, and mileage over the Pirelli Angel ST
- Top handling capabilities with performance consistency until the end of the tire's life
- Ideal for sportbikes that require increased mileage without sacrificing grip and traction
- Ideal for fully loaded touring bikes looking for safety on wet, stability, and handling, without sacrificing mileage
- Certified as the highest mileage sport touring tire on the market by Motorrad's independent test facility
- Winner of 4 Magazine Tire Shoot-Outs! (French Moto Journal, French Moto Magazine, German Das-Sport-Motorrad Magazin and Motorrad Magazin)
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- Tire size 110/80R-19 has an adventure touring carcass design and is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
- Tire sizes 120/60ZR-17, 120/70ZR-17, 110/80ZR-18, and 120/70ZR-18 are (W) rated for speeds over 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/60ZR-17, 120/70ZR-17, 110/80ZR-18, 120/70ZR-18, and 110/80R-19