Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Front Tire - Details
Pirelli is synonymous with high performance motorcycle tires. As the single tire supplier to the World Superbike Championship, Pirelli has developed new technologies in profiles, compounds and construction.
- Bi-Compound rear tire combining long lasting mileage with excellent grip at full lean
- Front tire's design is derived from the Diablo Rosso Corsa to provide improved drainage, better wear regularity and efficient braking
- Pirelli's EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) optimizing the contact patch for improved grip
- FGD (Functional Groove Design) to optimize wet behavior
- Slick shoulder area for maximum grip at full lean, providing confidence and top performance
- These motorcycle tires are tubeless
- These motorcycle tires are (W) rated for speeds up to 168+ mph.
Note: Wheel not included.
Note: Tire size 110/70ZR-17 (Part# 329-8711131) This motorcycle tire is W rated for speeds up to 168 mph.
Available in the following tire sizes: 110/70ZR-17, 120/60ZR-17 and 120/70ZR-17.