Pirelli Diablo Scooter Bias Rear Tire - Details
Pirelli Diablo Scooter tires are perfect in urban traffic and are also suitable for excursions on medium-fast stretches. Designed to be ideal for high-performance scooters used in city traffic and for use on mid-range journeys, the Diablo Scooter tire has exceptional grip with a tread optimized for high mileage and regular wear.
- Bias ply sport touring tires for sport-oriented scooters
- Rubber compound derived from the world of motorcycling gives increased grip and adherence on all types of road surfaces
- High performance compound imported directly from Pirelli's sport-touring tires results in more mileage and regular wear
- Nylon carcass improves the contact area and stability at high speeds
- Tread pattern adapted from the Pirelli Diablo sportbike tire adds the best wet handling and dry grip, while limiting road noise
- Tread pattern optimized for high mileage and regular wear while maximizing high adherence in the dry, even at low temperatures
- Multi-radius profile with a large area of contact with the ground for exceptional grip at different angles of inclination with excellent handling and easy maneuvers
- Larger contact patch maximizes braking efficiency and traction in all weather conditions, increasing rider safety
- This scooter tire is tubeless
- These scooter tires are P rated for speeds up to 93 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 150/70-13, 140/70-14, and 150/70-14 are S rated for speeds up to 112 mph.
Note: Tire sizes 130/70-12, 130/70-13, 140/60-13, 100/90-14, 140/60-14, and 140/70-14 are reinforced bias ply scooter tires.
Available in the following scooter tire sizes: 130/70-12, 130/70-13, 140/60-13, 140/70-13, 150/70-13, 100/90-14, 140/60-14, 140/70-14, 150/70-14, 120/80-16, 130/80-16, and 140/70-16