Pirelli Diablo Scooter P-Rated Bias Ply Front Tire - Details
Pirelli Diablo Scooter tires are perfect in urban traffic and are also suitable for excursions on medium-fast stretches. Designed to be ideal for high-performance scooters used in city traffic and for use on mid-range journeys, the Diablo Scooter tire has exceptional grip with a tread optimized for high mileage and regular wear.
- Bias ply sport touring tires for sport-oriented scooters
- Rubber compound derived from the world of motorcycling gives increased grip and adherence on all types of road surfaces
- High performance compound imported directly from Pirelli's sport-touring tires results in more mileage and regular wear
- Nylon carcass improves the contact area and stability at high speeds
- Tread pattern adapted from the Pirelli Diablo sportbike tire adds the best wet handling and dry grip, while limiting road noise
- Tread pattern optimized for high mileage and regular wear while maximizing high adherence in the dry, even at low temperatures
- Multi-radius profile with a large area of contact with the ground for exceptional grip at different angles of inclination with excellent handling and easy maneuvers
- Larger contact patch maximizes braking efficiency and traction in all weather conditions, increasing rider safety
- This scooter tire is tubeless
- These scooter tires are P rated for speeds up to 93 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following scooter tire sizes: 110/90-13, 90/90-14, and 110/70-16