Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2 Hypersport Rear Tire - Details
- High modulus fiber carcass offers a lower deformation ratio and makes the entire structure stiffer to allow a better synergy between compounds and carcass
- Tire compounds offer great balance of mileage and grip resulting in an ultra, high performance motorcycle tire
- Pirelli's patented EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) matched with a tri-zone compound helps optimize the contact patch for improved grip and handling
- Single Element Tread Pattern permits a 24% larger slick shoulder area (vs. previous Diablo Supercorsa), increasing contact area and grip and wear regularity
- Features the same tread design used in the World Superstock 1000 championship
- These sport bike tires are W rated for speeds up to 168+ mph
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 180/55ZR-17, 180/60ZR-17, 190/55ZR-17, and 200/55ZR-17.
Year/Make/Model Notes: Ducati Panigale 2012: Tire size 200/55ZR-17 is an O.E.M. replacement tire.