Pirelli MT60RS Dual Sport Radial Front Tire - Details
The Pirelli MT 60 RS is a radial tire designed for use on superbikes and fun bikes on asphalt surfaces or off-road. The MT 60 RS is a motard specialist with a special sportbike compound built into a radial dual-sport tire with excellent traction on and off road. Designed for street bikes like the KTM Duke, the Pirelli MT 60 RS provides a Super Motard look.
- Corsa supermoto radial 60% on-road and 40% off road dual sport tire with maximum tread grip
- Special Superbike racing compound maximizes grip and road holding for a pleasant riding sensation
- Specific radial carcass construction to ensure excellent handling
- Aramid belt gives stability on braking and great support and safety at lean angles
- Tread pattern optimized for use on wet surfaces
- Multi-radius profile provides great handling and speed in changes of direction for easy and pleasant steering
- Superb straight line and cornering stability with serious grip in wet conditions
- Exceptional wet weather performance with excellent traction on and off road
- Designed for street bikes like the KTM Duke, providing a Super Motard look
- O.E.M fitment on Ducati Scrambler
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- This dual sport motorcycle tire is W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 120/70ZR-17