Pirelli Night Dragon Bias Rear Tire - Details
Where performance meets the road, Pirelli Night Dragon are specific tires for high-performance Harley-Davidson and metric cruisers. With better adherence, road holding and look than standard tires for Custom/Cruiser motorcycles, the Night Dragon was designed for Custom motorcyclists that need tires with high performance on the straight and inclining, but with excellent grip and a higher mileage. Pirelli's Night Dragon allows riders and their bikes to reach their full potential without sacrificing mileage.
- Excellent performance and great fun to ride with a good balance between reliability and life of the tire
- Increased wet and dry grip with noticeably better handling on backroads and the interstate
- Durable compounds with increased levels of grip offer incredible straight line acceleration, traction and outstanding grip at all lean angles
- Bias ply structural designs provide great stability and comfort with easy steering
- Ideal balance between stiffness and flexibility - Resistant, but not too rigid; deformable and flexible, but not elastic
- Updated tire profile supports the bike at every lean angle with optimized pressure distribution on the contact patch
- Unbeatable dampening properties from the best pressure distribution gives high level of riding comfort
- EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology), developed from sportbike tires, maximizes the contact patch for great stability at high speeds and lightning acceleration
- Optimized for modern V-Twin engines with more power and higher torque - 8% more contact area means more power transmitted to the ground
- Aggressive directional tread design with a groove layout optimized to ensure uniform and quick warm up, as well as stability, traction and adherence on all surfaces
- Modern tread pattern combines high performance attributes and a great new style
- Land/sea ratio designed for more tread on the ground, improving safety and grip even in the wet
- Compact tread design maximizes the contact patch with more rubber on the ground to ensure traction and grip in every situation
- Tread structure keeps tread grooves open in dynamic conditions for increased drainage
- Calibrated grooves between rear tire's center section and the tire's edges effectively disperse residual water left after the front tire disperses the water layer
- This cruiser motorcycle tire is tubeless
- This cruiser motorcycle tire is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Plus 1 Harley-Davidson fitments include: Dyna Low Rider 06-09, Dyna Street Bob 06-09 and Dyna Super Glide 06-09 rear Night Dragon tire size 180/60B-17. This tire is 1 size larger than stock.
Note: Tire sizes 160/70-17 (part# 329-8712170) and 180/60B-17 (part# 329-8712173) are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 170/80B-15, 180/70B-15, 200/70B-15, MT90B-16, MU85B-16, 160/70-17, 160/70B-17, and 180/60B-17