Pirelli Scorpion MX eXTra J Front Tire - Details
Pirelli Scorpion MX eXTra J tires are the only motocross tires in mini-cross sizes for future champions offering the best in all round performance and are perfect for training purposes. Designed for a vast range of intermediate surfaces, these dirt bike tires are effective for motocross training sessions or simply for fun!
- Dedicated mini bike sizes for 50-100cc motocross bikes with tread and technical features of the Pirelli Scorpion MX eXTra tire
- Single layer compound grants maximum resistance to cutting and laceration for long life and reliability of performance over time
- Tread pattern and compound developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions
- Tread compounds developed for excellent cement start pad traction
- Tread pattern optimized to increase traction and grip on a vast range of intermediate surfaces
- Tread patterns designed for all conditions, especially a loose top over a hard base
- Widely spaced blocks ensure adaptability to soft and slippery surfaces
- Front tire tread features ample spacing between blocks for optimized contact with the ground, giving maximum traction on gravel and uneven surfaces
- Sidewall/carcass designed for improved performance in mid-soft to mid-hard conditions
- Lightweight polyester fabric casing reduces unsprung weight
- Popular tires re-engineered to fit 50cc, 60cc, 80cc and 100cc machines
- Offers the best in all round performance, perfect for training purposes
- This dirt bike tire is tube type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 2.50-10 is J rated for speeds up to 62 mph, not rated for street/highway use.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 2.50-10, 60/100-14, 70/100-17, and 70/100-19