Pirelli Scorpion MX eXTra X Rear Tire - Details
Pirelli Scorpion MX eXTra X tires are the optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi-pro racers who ride all types of terrain and demand performance lap after lap, especially under "race simulation" conditions. Providing traction on a wide range of conditions, from hard to medium-soft terrain, these motocross tires feature high durability and consistent performance. The Scorpion MX eXTra X is the best tire for any rider looking for a more durable, all-around tire.
- Provides grip and traction on a wide range of conditions from hard to medium-soft terrain
- Multi-ply carcass offers high resistance to punctures and maximum flexibility for increased absorption of forces during jumps or obstacles
- Built with a high module carcass construction that provides maximum bump absorption and feel
- High tread surface area and unique carbon black structure of compound give balance between stiffness, reliability and lasting performance
- Rear tire features a knob layout designed for maximum traction on all terrain applications
- Reinforced bridged knobs on the rear tire increase lateral bite and stability
- Training performance in all terrain conditions with uniform knob wear and resistance to deformation while damping, thus an extended durability
- Perfect application for training with an optimal compromise between performance and durability
- Optimal choice for professional training and amateur to semi-pro racers who ride all types of terrain
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 100/100-18, 110/100-18, 120/100-18, 100/90-19, 110/90-19, and 120/90-19