Pirelli Scorpion MX Mid Hard 554 Front Tire - Details
Pirelli Scorpion MX tires are purpose built to handle specific motocross terrain. Knob size and type, tire construction and profile, as well as the rubber compounds have all been designed for maximum performance. These dirt bike tires are effective in all conditions of use - competition, training or just for fun!
- Designed for medium to hard terrain - from loose, grassy surfaces to compact dirt and stones
- Ideal for true intermediate conditions most commonly encountered on everyday motocross tracks
- Double layer compound provides maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses for reliability of performance, lap after lap during races
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship
- Dimpled knobs and tread pattern optimized to increase grip and traction in medium to hard conditions
- Tread pattern offering the best performances on mid-hard surfaces gives excellent traction, even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race
- Reinforced and dimpled middle and side knobs for increased lateral bite
- Extended use on loose surface and stones with regular wear and tire stiffness
- Optimal carcass design offers resiliency for consistent performance, even at end of life
- Developed in cooperation with Joe Gibbs Racing MX
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- D.O.T. approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 80/100-21 and 90/100-21.