Pirelli Scorpion MX Mid Soft 32 Mud Rear Tire - Details
Pirelli Scorpion MX tires are purpose built to handle specific motocross terrain. Knob size and type, tire construction and profile, as well as the rubber compounds have all been designed for maximum performance. These dirt bike tires are effective in all conditions of use - competition, training or just for fun!
- Provides excellent traction in super-soft conditions, the perfect soft tire choice when a Pirelli Scorpion MX Soft 410 is a bit too aggressive
- Double layer compound provides maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses for reliability of performance, lap after lap during races
- Tread pattern and compounds developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions
- V-shaped knobs improve braking stability and cornering side grip
- Rear tire tread features V-shaped block layout to optimize stability on braking and grip on bends, which maximizes power to ground in all situations
- Mid-shoulder lugs on rear tire for better traction in softer terrain
- Rear provides superior straight-line traction on a wide range of terrain
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground
- Performance tire with excellent durability and knob life, even in extreme motocross and supercross racing conditions
- Increased performance and reduced weight offer stability and cornering bite
- World class competition tire with over 60 MX World Championship titles
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 110/90-19