Pirelli Scorpion MX Soft 410 Rear Tire - Details
Pirelli Scorpion MX tires are purpose built to handle specific motocross terrain. Knob size and type, tire construction and profile, as well as the rubber compounds have all been designed for maximum performance. These dirt bike tires are effective in all conditions of use - competition, training or just for fun!
- Pure-bred competition tires, designed for soft surfaces such as muddy and sandy conditions
- Double layer compound provides maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses for reliability of performance, lap after lap during races
- Tread pattern and compounds developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions
- Rear tire blocks with paddle shaped layout for maximum traction, even on mud and sand
- Rear tire bridged blade block layout grant high traction in extreme conditions of softness with directionality and stability for constant maintenance of the set trajectory
- Special HP (High-modulus Polyester) carcass for consistent performance under the toughest competition conditions
- Specific carcass capable of maintaining effective and reliable performance on soft surfaces throughout the entire competition
- Excellent traction and self cleaning properties enable top speeds, right from the start of the competition
- Winner of the 2012 Daytona AMA Supercross
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 90/100-16, 100/90-19, 110/90-19, and 120/80-19