Pirelli Scorpion MX Hard 486 Rear Tire - Details
Pirelli Scorpion MX tires are purpose built to handle specific motocross terrain. Knob size and type, tire construction and profile, as well as the rubber compounds have all been designed for maximum performance. These dirt bike tires are effective in all conditions of use - competition, training or just for fun!
- Ideal on medium-hard surfaces, such as dirt roads or stones, and hard surfaces such as rock and hard-packed supercross and motocross tracks
- Double layer compound provides maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses for reliability of performance, lap after lap during races
- Compound provides a high degree of resistance to wear, delivering constant performance right to the end of the tire
- Tread pattern and compounds developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions
- Block arrangement ensures the greatest adaptability to the surface, ensuring maximum grip in braking and on bends
- Rear tire tread features lower blocks and flat profile for a wide contact area with the ground, granting high stability
- Enlarged blocks on the rear to always ensure the maximum traction
- Reinforced sidewall for puncture resistance, yet lightweight due to processing technique
- Low profile design for quick, precise steering
- This dirt bike tire is tube-type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 100/90-19, 110/90-19, and 120/80-19