Pirelli Scorpion MX Mid Soft 32 Front Tire - Details
Pirelli Scorpion MX tires are purpose built to handle specific motocross terrain. Knob size and type, tire construction and profile, as well as the rubber compounds have all been designed for maximum performance. These dirt bike tires are effective in all conditions of use - competition, training or just for fun!
- Specifically designed for soft surfaces such as mud or sand and intermediate surfaces such as grass or compact and dry ground
- Double layer compound provides maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses for reliability of performance, lap after lap during races
- Tread pattern and compounds developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions
- V-shaped knobs improve braking stability and cornering side grip
- Front tire tread features directional arrow block layout to optimize contact with the ground, granting maximum traction and precision in cornering
- Front tire lateral blocks optimized to ensure precision in the trajectory set
- Directional front design offers maximum braking performance with maximum steering precision, especially on softer terrain
- Excellent traction on all surfaces to ensure the maximum transmission of power to the ground
- Performance tire with excellent durability, even in extreme motocross and supercross racing conditions
- Increased performance and reduced weight offer stability and cornering bite
- World class competition tire with over 60 MX World Championship titles
- This dirt bike tire is a tube type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- Not rated for street/highway use
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 2.50-10 is J rated for speeds up to 62 mph, not rated for street/highway use.
Note: Tire sizes 80/100-21 and 90/100-21 are DOT approved.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 2.50-10, 60/100-12, 60/100-14, 70/100-17, 70/100-19, 80/100-21 and 90/100-21.