Pirelli Scorpion MX Soft 410 Front Tire - Details
Pirelli Scorpion MX tires are purpose built to handle specific motocross terrain. Knob size and type, tire construction and profile, as well as the rubber compounds have all been designed for maximum performance. These dirt bike tires are effective in all conditions of use - competition, training or just for fun!
- Pure bred competition tires, designed for soft surfaces such as muddy and sandy conditions
- Double layer compound provides maximum resistance to heat and dynamic stresses for reliability of performance, lap after lap during races
- Tread pattern and compounds developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions
- Front tire with V shape block layout optimizes contact with the ground for stability in braking and lateral support in bends
- Special HP (High modulus Polyester) carcass for consistent performance under the toughest competition conditions
- Specific carcass capable of maintaining effective and reliable performance on soft surfaces throughout the entire competition
- Excellent traction and self cleaning properties enable top speeds, right from the start of the competition
- Winner of the 2012 Daytona AMA Supercross
- This dirt bike tire is a tube type
- These dirt bike tires are M rated for speeds up to 81 mph
- D.O.T. approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire size: 80/100-21.