Pirelli Scorpion Rally Bias Front Tire - Details
Pirelli continues to develop high-performance, race-winning tires for the Scorpion family - the Scorpion Rally, which had a two-year development cycle, captured first and second place in the 2009 Dakar Rally. Made with an Advanced Mixing Process, the Scorpion Rally resists fatigue and has a long-life performance. All of these components are complemented by an innovative tire structure that guarantees world-class performance from a tire that has a high resistance to punctures. The Pirelli Scorpion Rally dirt bike tire is the choice of champions: specifically made for desert racing and rallies.
- Tire compounds offer high resistance to hard wear and stable performance, even over the longest stretches, for long tire life
- Very resistant tread compound with high overall performance, even after intensive desert use
- Maximum resistance to consumption and tearing, even over long distances
- Compounds tested in the most severe Rally Raids in the world
- Innovative bias ply carcass structure capable of supporting high speeds and ensuring high resistance to punctures
- Patented, reinforced carcass structure grants a 10% reduction of the sliding effect and -10C decrease in the operating temperature
- Optimized block layout of the front tire gives high directional capacity for excellent control in bends
- Front knobs provide directional stability, even during high-speed riding
- Optimized block layout of the rear tire gives effective traction for the maximum transfer to the ground of all the power available
- Tires captured both first and second place in the 2009 Dakar Rally
- This dirt bike tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are R rated for speeds up to 106 mph
- DOT approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 90/90-21 is a tube-type tire and features a modified tread pattern.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/80-19 and 90/90-21