Pirelli Scorpion Trail II Dual Sport Front Tire - Details
- Dual sport, radial adventure touring tire for the latest generation of enduro street riders
- Peak performance of enduro and sport touring motorcycle tires blended into one product
- Central compound developed for higher mileage and improved behavior in wet conditions
- Larger center compound stripe to guarantee enhanced cornering performance
- Side compound for optimized balance between dry and wet performance
- Innovative tread pattern combines the typical off-road style of the Pirelli Scorpion range with the experience directly derived from Pirelli's top sport touring product, the Angel GT street bike tire
- Incredible versatility ensures peak performance on long, straight journeys or twisty roads with the most adverse weather conditions
- Increased mileage, improved wet grip with an incredible performance consistency throughout its entire life cycle
- High performance for heavy, fully-loaded adventure touring bikes
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 120/70ZR-17 and 120/70ZR-19 are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph.
Note: Tire sizes 100/90-18, 100/90-19, and 90/90-21 are bias ply tires.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 120/70ZR-17, 100/90-18, 100/90-19, 110/80R-19, 120/70ZR-19, and 90/90-21