Pirelli Scorpion Trail II Dual Sport Rear Tire - Details
- Dual sport, radial adventure touring tire for the latest generation of enduro street riders
- Peak performance of enduro and sport touring motorcycle tires blended into one product
- Central compound developed for higher mileage and improved behavior in wet conditions
- Larger center compound stripe to guarantee enhanced cornering performance
- Side compound for optimized balance between dry and wet performance
- Innovative tread pattern combines the typical off-road style of the Pirelli Scorpion range with the experience directly derived from Pirelli's top sport touring product, the Angel GT street bike tire
- Incredible versatility ensures peak performance on long, straight journeys or twisty roads with the most adverse weather conditions
- Increased mileage, improved wet grip with an incredible performance consistency throughout its entire life cycle
- High performance for heavy, fully-loaded adventure touring bikes
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 130/80R-17, 140/80R-17, and 150/70R-17 are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/80R-17, 140/80R-17, 150/70R-17, 160/60ZR-17, 170/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, and 190/55ZR-17