Pirelli Scorpion Trail II Dual Sport Rear Tire - Details
- Dual sport, radial adventure touring tire for the latest generation of enduro street riders
- Peak performance of enduro and sport touring motorcycle tires blended into one product
- Central compound developed for higher mileage and improved behavior in wet conditions
- Larger center compound stripe to guarantee enhanced cornering performance
- Side compound for optimized balance between dry and wet performance
- Innovative tread pattern combines the typical off road style of the Pirelli Scorpion range with the experience directly derived from Pirelli's top sport touring product, the Angel GT street bike tire
- Incredible versatility ensures peak performance on long, straight journeys or twisty roads with the most adverse weather conditions
- Increased mileage, improved wet grip with an incredible performance consistency throughout its entire life cycle
- High performance for heavy, fully-loaded adventure touring bikes
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 130/80R-17, 140/80R-17, and 150/70R-17 are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/80R-17, 140/80R-17, 150/70R-17, 160/60ZR-17, 170/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17, and 190/55ZR-17