Pirelli Scorpion Trail Dual Sport W-Rated Radial Rear Tire - Details
- 95% on-road, 5% off-road
- Radial street enduro tires for dual purpose motorcycles used mainly on roads
- Revolutionary tread pattern combines high performance with a very innovative look
- Modern and functional tread ensures no more compromises between road and off road, resulting in a safe ride on and off road
- Patented 0 steel belt technology provides maximum stability and excellent handling on every kind of terrain even when fully loaded
- Variable thickness of the steel belt at 0 gives rigidity calibrated from the center to the shoulder which ensures stability in all conditions
- Compound provides maximum grip in every weather condition, as well as the ideal balance between mileage, grip and wet performance
- Use of resins with low molecule size results in high module of torsional elasticity and an optimized grip on dry and wet surfaces
- Profile of the tires with progressive radii provides support at all angles of inclination resulting in easy riding and an increased feeling of comfort
- Specially designed for the latest generation of high performance dual purpose bikes
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These dual sport motorcycle tires are W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- D.O.T approved
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 160/60ZR-17, 180/55ZR-17 and 190/55R-17.