Pirelli Sport Demon Bias Rear Tire - Details
- Highly resistant nylon carcass construction for great load absorption capacity and a comfortable ride
- Cross-ply tire for motorcycles destined for touring
- Tread compound with reinforcing elements gives high mileage and balanced adherence in the wet
- High grip on wet and dry surfaces with excellent mileage
- Safe and reliable tire in all riding situations
- Favorable cost/quality ratio suitable for sport touring motorcycles
- Multiple radius rear tire profile allows fast changes in direction and maneuvering, promoting easy steering
- Radial-like handling from bias-ply tires
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These sport touring motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 130/70-17 (part # 329-1343100), 130/80-17 (part # 329-1343200), 140/70-17 (part # 329-1343900), 110/90-18 (part # 329-1404500), 120/80-18 (part # 329-1404600), and 130/70-18 (part # 329-1343400) are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 130/90-16, 150/80-16, 130/70-17, 130/80-17, 130/90-17, 140/70-17, 140/80-17, 150/70-17, 110/90-18, 120/80-18, 120/90-18, 130/70-18, and 140/70-18