DynoJet Power Commander V ATV Fuel Injection Module - Details
- Reduced size from PCIII USB (less than half of the size of PCIII)
- USB powered from computer ((v adapter is no longer needed for programming)
- Two position map switching function built in (map switch no included)
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear and speed
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5V sensor and build an adjustment table based on its input such as boost or temperature
- With gear position input connected, the PCV is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear
- Unit has a -100/+250% fuel change range (up from -100/+200%), which allows more adjustment
- Ten throttle position columns (up from 9 on PCIII USB)
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility (increased adjustment and sensitivity ranges)
- Made in the U.S.A.
The following Part #'s come with built in ignition and fuel control: PC1020-1725, PC1020-1773, PC1020-1547, PC1020-1775, PC1020-1776, PC1020-1709, PC1020-1708, PC1020-1536, PC1020-1575, PC1020-1698, PC1020-1574, PC1020-1625, PC1020-1695, PC1020-1781, and PC1020-1783.
DynoJet Power Commander V ATV Fuel Injection Module - Reviews
Questions and Answers
DynoJet Power Commander V ATV Fuel Injection Module - Questions and Answers