Pro Circuit 304 Factory Sound ATV Silencer Exhaust - Details
- 6061 T-6 brushed aluminum housing
- 304 stainless steel intake tube
- Longer midsection for noise consciousness
- E-glass pillow packing
- Slightly longer body offers reduced noise output when compared to the R-304
- Brushed aluminum body and stainless steel inlet tube and end cap gives you a silencer that looks as good as it performs
- Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
- It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted ATV
- It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a power commander be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected ATV
No warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is caused by tuning characteristics and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the chemicals section for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.