Pro Circuit Type 296 ATV Spark Arrestor Silencer Exhaust - Details
- Quiet spark arrestor that should be used when riding in noise sensitive areas or any National Forest
- Specially engineered internal baffle chambers and sound absorbing materials for a muffled sound and no loss in performance
- Reduces your ATV's noise level at or near 96dB on most models
- United States Department of Forestry approved spark arrestor
- Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
- It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted ATV
- It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a power commander be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel-injected ATV
No warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (bluing) is caused by tuning characteristics and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the chemicals section for products that will help prevent or remove bluing.