Pro Circuit T-6 Complete Exhaust System - Details
The T-6 Stainless Steel Exhaust System offers the same benefits as the Ti-6 Titanium Exhaust System, but the T-6 is constructed of stainless steel throughout the head pipe, mid pipe and endcap, while the canister is constructed of aluminum for increased durability and a more affordable alternative to titanium. Although the T-6 will not pass FIM sound requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, the T-6 is still a great system for any offroad rider or closed course racer in terms of improved performance, durability and its inexpensive price tag. In addition to all of these features, the T-6 will come with a removable USFS approved spark arrestor making it easy for riders to alternate between offroad and closed course racing.
- Stainless steel construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe and endcap
- Aluminum canister construction
- Improves performance
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber to reduce noise output
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- Fits Kawasaki KX250F 2009-2014
- Made in the USA
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.