Pro Circuit T-6 Dual Complete Exhaust System - Details
The T-6 Stainless Steel Dual Exhaust System for the 2014 CRF250R offers the same benefits as the Ti-6 Dual System, but the T-6 Dual System is constructed of stainless steel throughout the head pipe, y-collector mid pipe and endcaps, while the canisters are constructed of aluminum for increased durability and a more affordable alternative to titanium.
Although the T-6 will not pass FIM sound requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, the T-6 Dual is still a great system for any offroad rider or closed course racer in terms of improved performance, durability and its inexpensive price tag. In addition to all of these features, the T-6 will come with a removable USFS approved spark arrestor making it easy for riders to alternate between offroad and closed course racing.
- Improves performance
- Stainless steel construction throughout head pipe, y-collector mid pipe and endcaps
- Aluminum canister construction
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber to reduce noise output
- Machined aluminum muffler brackets for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- Fits Honda CRF250R 2014
- Made in the USA
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.