Pro Circuit TI-6 Pro Titanium Complete Exhaust System - Details
Pro Circuit's Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System was created for professional racers competing in a series such as AMA Supercross or AMA Motocross to ensure they pass AMA/FIM sound regulations. The Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System is constructed of titanium throughout the head pipe, mid pipe and canister, while the endcap is constructed of carbon fiber. Riders will notice an increase in performance over the previous Ti-5 system.
The Ti-6 Pro Titanium Exhaust System is a full race system, and does not include a USFS approved spark arrestor. The Ti-6 Pro is intended for closed course racing only.
- Titanium construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe and canister
- Carbon fiber endcap construction
- Improves performance
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- Passes AMA/FIM sound regulations
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.