Pro Circuit TI-6 Titanium Complete Exhaust System - Details
The Ti-6 Titanium Exhaust System is designed to improve performance and is constructed of titanium throughout the head pipe, mid pipe and canister, while the endcap is constructed of carbon fiber. Improving power where the Ti-5 showed weak points, and based on customer feedback, a distinctive sound was also created to try and accommodate the current motorcycle rider.
Although the Ti-6 will not pass FIM sound requirements seen in professional racing here in the states or in Europe, it is still the ideal system for any rider or racer looking for improved performance, durability and a professional look. In addition to all of these features, the Ti-6 will come with a removable USFS approved spark arrestor making it easy for riders to alternate between offroad and closed course racing.
- Titanium construction throughout head pipe, mid pipe and canister
- Carbon fiber endcap construction
- Equipped with RC-4 Resonance Chamber to reduce noise output
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket for increased strength and durability
- Asymmetrical muffler configuration for increased packing volume
- Machined mid pipe to head pipe joint for a better, leak free fit
- Improves performance
- Removable USFS approved spark arrestor
- TIG precision welding
- Made in the USA
Note: Image for reference only. Product may vary according to vehicle.