Pure Polaris Interactive Digital Display 2.0 - Details
The Polaris Interactive Digital Display 2.0 incorporates RiderX maps directly into Polaris quad and side-by-side vehicles giving you access to GPS navigation and vehicle performance information right from your ATV/UTV dashboard. Simple and seamless, this display will put you at the center of your riding experience in a whole new way.
- 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display
- Diagnostics screen displays vehicle fault codes, descriptions and suggested actions to resolve issues
- Riding screen with increased visibility to important diagnostics
- View tachometer, speedometer, fuel levels, battery voltage, engine temperature, and diagnostic codes
- Voltage and engine temp faults will pop up and turn red at critical levels
- Gear indicator enlarges on gear change
- Ride Planning feature enables you to plan a ride on RiderX, save it as a GPX file, and transfer it to the display through the USB interface
- GPS recording of route traveled, so you can find trails again
- Exporting capabilities for created tracks and waypoints from the display to USB drive
- North Up/Course Up Navigation lets you customize the GPS to operate with North up or Course up navigation depending on your preference
- GPS connectivity offers exact location information including elevation, latitude/longitude, and compass bearings
- Distance to a selected Waypoint shown on the Map screen
- Bluetooth connectivity allows you to pair your smart phone and check missed calls, text message, battery life and signal strength
- Control of Bluetooth audio media streaming with track and artist display
- Backup camera display (if enabled and supported by hardware, sold separately) will be shown when shifting to reverse
- Forward camera display (if enabled and supported by hardware, sold separately) will be added to the main screens when cycling using the far left button
- Automatic day/night brightness change based on time of day and day of year
Note: Full functionality requires a RiderX account and an external USB drive, sold separately.
Note: Requires Pure Polaris Interactive Digital Display 2.0 Installation Kit for installation. Also requires Pure Polaris Interactive Digital Display 2.0 Audio Wiring Harness (Part # 2881649) if using camera or music functionality. Each sold separately.