RAM Mounts Finger Grip Holder with Brake/Clutch Reservoir Mount - Details
Designed to hold a large amount of cell phones and electronic devices. Multiple pivot points, rubber ball and socket technology allows for infinite adjustment and perfect viewing angles. High quality materials insure your device is safe, secure, and within easy reach.
- Made from high strength composite and powder coated marine grade aluminum
- The base consists of a 1" diameter rubber ball
- Holder comes with 3 sets of four rubber coated fingers placed along sides to grip your device
- Fingers open by squeezing the ends to open the small finger arms
- The bottom of the holder includes a back plate that adds support to the device
- RAM double socket arm, with its distinctive hourglass shape, is designed and recognized to provide the best possible performance for most any application
- Hardware allows for mounting to both brake/clutch reservoirs and rails that are 1/2" to 1 1/4" in diameter
- Mounting hardware include both standard and metric mounting bolts
- Designed to mount cell phones, 2-way radios, and GPS devices
- Minimum with top and bottom plate: 5 1/4"
- Maximum with top and bottom plate: 6"
- The top and bottom plates and be removed for larger devices
- Spine plate: 2 1/2"W x 5"H
- 1 Universal Finger Grip holder
- 1 Base/ball adapter (attaches directly to cradle)
- 1 Standard size double socket arm
- 1 Mounting base (mounts to either brake/clutch reservoir or rail/handlebar)
- Hardware for mounting to either brake/clutch reservoir or rail/handlebar
Note: To check if the base will mount to your motorcycle, check the hole spacing of the base against your clutch/brake reservoir. The holes centers have a minimum width of 0.94" and a maximum of 1.58".