RAM Mounts Universal X-Grip Cell Phone Cradle With Master Cylinder Mount - Details
Consists of a hardware for mounting to both brake/clutch reservoirs and rails that are 1/2" to 1 1/4" in diameter, double socket arm and universal X-Grip cell phone cradle. Designed into the mount is a 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at both ends of the socket arm; this with a twist of the arm knob, allows you to move the X-Grip mount to your optimum viewing position. The mounting hardware for brake/clutch reservoirs include both standard and metric mounting bolts. The included X-Grip cradle has a clean and clever four leg design that sports great holding power without hiding your phone behind foam pads and plastic. The spring loaded X-Grip cradle expands and contracts, allowing for a perfect custom fit of your cell phone.
The X-Grip includes a device tether recommended for outdoor applicatioins. The cradle is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions listed below. It is important to verify the dimensions of your handheld device with a case/sleeve/skin when determining the overall size.
- Made from powder coated marine grade aluminum, marine grade stainless steel components and high strength composite
- Cradle Dimensions Minimum Width = 1 7/8" (Minimum Height = 4 1/4")
- Maximum Width = 3 1/4" (Minimum Height = 2 1/4")
- Depth 7/8"
- High strength composite and stainless steel construction
- Spring loaded cradle expands and contracts for perfect fit of your device
- Rubber coated tips will hold device firm and stable
- Socket technology allows for multiple adjustment angles and articulation of device
- Includes Tether for open cockpit and extreme environments
- 1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
- Weight 1.1 lbs.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
Note: To see if this product will mount to your motorcycle, check the hole spacing of the base against your clutch/brake reservoir. The holes centers have a minimum width of 0.94" and a maximum of 1.58". RAM highly recommends using the provided Tether for all open cockpit applications while using this product.