Renthal 525 Ultralight Street Rear Sprocket - Details
Renthal hard anodized chainwheels are specifically designed for road and road racing applications. They feature all the benefits of Renthal offroad aluminum rear chainwheels but with increased longevity from the hard anodized process.
Hard anodizing is an integral surface coating which significantly increases the hardness and wear resistance of the chainwheel surface.
- Hard anodized surface finish for increased longevity
- Computer aided ultralight design gives the maximum reduction of unsprung weight at the rear wheel, to give maximum power transfer
- Precision CNC manufactured to extremely tight tolerances
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy
- Renthal rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel
- Renthal chainwheels are used by American Honda Road Race, Erion Honda, Airwaves Ducati, Stobart Honda, and many more