Roland Sands Design Clip-On Handlebars - Details
The Roland Sands Designs' Clip-Ons mount to the front forks, below the top triple clamp, for a low handlebar position. They utilize all stock wiring, so there is no cutting or soldering. The aluminum bars are dimple milled to allow for stock wiring to cleanly exit your stock switch housings.
- Adjustable to any pullback and any height between top and bottom triple clamps with a fixed 5 degree down angle
- Replaces top mounted handlebars and risers
- Bar is 1" diameter to accept stock or aftermarket hand controls and the bars are slotted for external wiring and black anodized
- Interchangeable RSD Logo Badges (Black and Brass)
- 41 and 49mm applications may need to shorten, cut and/or solder wiring, depending on current bar height
- Made in USA
- 49mm fits 06-11 Dyna models
- 41mm fits 84-11 Softail FXST models
- 39mm fits 88-12 Sportster, FXR, and Dyna models
Note: 41 and 49mm are not recmmended for use with stock hand controls due to clearance issues. A modified gas tank is recommended.