Roland Sands Design Prostep Narrow 5" Handlebars - Details
Pro Step moto style, billet aluminum details with an ultra-narrow notched and welded base. Design to be used exclusively with RSD's MEGA riser. Narrow bars are perfect for city use, getting your hands inboard where car mirrors and semi-trucks will not assult your bar ends. Stylistically, they provide a unique, clean and simple look that leands itself to today's chopper and club bike inspired machines utilizing narrow glide forks or high fairings.
- 1-1/4" diameter lower section of handlebar
- Unique Narrow width requires use of RSD's 1-1/4" Mega Riser
- 1" diameter upper section allows for mounting of stock or aftermarket hand controls
- Slotted and drilled for internal wiring
- Available in Contrast Cut and Black Ops
- 30.75" WIDE X 5" END RISE X 3.1875" CENTER WIDTH X 3.5" PULLBACK
- RSD Contrast Cut product starts with a finely machined polished and black anodized part which is re-machined to bring out the design highlights. Close attention is paid to machine pattern and quality to ensure the best and cleanest machine work.