Samson Exhaust Shogun Big Guns Slip On Exhaust - Details
- 20 1/4" diameter free flowing mufflers
- 28" L
- Mounting hardware included
- Baffles not included (available separately)
- Made in the USA
- Some products may not be legal for sale or use on pollution controlled vehicles, check your local laws and the manufacturer's information
- It is recommended that new exhaust gasket and a proper jet kit be installed when changing an exhaust system on a carbureted motorcycle. It is recommended that new exhaust gaskets and a Power Commander be installed when changing an exhaust system on a fuel injected motorcycle. See the Engine page for exhaust gaskets and the Fuel Systems page for jet kits and Power Commanders.
- There is no warranty on exhaust pipes and mufflers with regard to any discoloration. Discoloration (blueing) is caused by tuning characteristics, i.e. cam timing, carburetor jetting etc., and is not caused by defective manufacturing. See the Chemicals page for products that will help prevent or remove blueing.
Samson Exhaust Shogun Big Guns Slip On Exhaust - Reviews
Question and Answers
Samson Exhaust Shogun Big Guns Slip On Exhaust - Question and Answers