Schuberth C3/C3W SRC Helmet Communication System - Details
Fully integrated Bluetooth communication system for the Schuberth C3 and C3W helmet.
The SRC-System is a wireless communication system which is easy-to-install and fully integrated into the acoustic collar.
The main functions at a glance:
- Wireless conferencing between up to 3 riders/passenger
- Cellular phone functions
- GPS navigation voice instructions
- Built-in FM Radio with RDS
- Receive wireless MP3 stereo music (A2DP) or from cable connected MP3 players
- VOX technology for voice-controlled receiving and rejecting of incoming cellular or intercom calls
- DSP technology for advanced functionality
- Dual ultra-slim speakers
- High quality audio even at high speeds
- Up to 10 hrs. talk-time / 1 week stand-by (recharging from any regular outlet)
Up to three motorcyclists can communicate simultaneously with the SRC-System. Under ideal conditions the range is up to 700 meters (1/2 mile).
- Range of up to 700 meters (1/2 mile) depending on the terrain and visual contact
- Automatic re-establishment of a connection when it is cut off
- Automatic connection set-up by speaking
- Automatic connection shut-down after 30 seconds silence, two-channel system for communication
Phone + GPS
The connection between a mobile phone with Bluetooth capability and SRCS is extremely simple to set up. Incoming calls can be accepted with a voice command and using the keys of the SRC-System. This also applies for navigation devices with Bluetooth capability. After the SRC-System has been connected to the GPS device, the rider can receive the voice instructions conveniently over the two ear-phones.
- Simple control possible by means of voice commands (VOX)
Most commonly available MP3 players can be connected to the SRC-System via the multifunctional USB interface. If the MP3 device supports Bluetooth A2DP technology, no cable is required.
- Easy to connect thanks to USB
- Simple control using the SRC-System's control keys
The integrated VHF radio now enables you to listen to your favourite station and important traffic announcements while you are travelling. Thanks to the RDS function the strongest signal for the selected frequency is always picked up, even at high speeds. You can store up to six radio stations.
- RDS function for automatic station adjustment
- User-defined programming possible with SRCS software
- Traffic news can be received while travelling
Always keep up to date. The latest version of the SRC-System is always available to you as a download. If you register your SRC-System, you will be informed by email as soon as a software update is available.