Scorpion EXO EXO-AT950 Neocon Modular Dual Sport Helmet - Details
The EXO AT950, a versatile modular Adventure Touring helmet has features and quality that you would expect to pay more for. It can be used as a full face adventure helmet with external peak visor attached or the peak visor can be removed and you have an aerodynamic touring helmet. Scorpion's oversized eye port is extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility, and the modular chin bar can be conveniently flipped up when needed. The internal drop down Speed view Sun visor and KwikWick II liner will keep you comfortable all day long even as lighting conditions change throughout the day. Additionally, the No fog Everclear face shield can be removed and you can use the EXO AT950 as a dirt helmet with goggles for off road use. Various shell sizes made of Advanced LG Polycarbonate and dual density EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), result in a helmet that is light weight, strong and protective.
- Motorcycle helmet shell is constructed of Advanced LG polycarbonate
- Dual density EPS interior for a protective fit
- KwikWick II Anti Microbial Comfort Liner wicks away sweat keeping the rider cool in warmer temperatures
- Kwikfit Cheek pads accommodate eyeglasses
- Everclear No Fog face shield protects against fog build up while riding and Everclear Speedview Drop Down sun visor offers added protection
- Aero tuned ventilation system and dual position mouth vent provides added breathability in different riding conditions
- Oversized eye port accommodates the use of goggles for adventure and offroad riding
- Easy use flip up chin bar
- Communication system speaker pockets
- Removable block off plates and folding die cast visor hardware for ADV and Offroad riding
- Aero skirt
- DOT approved
Note: Comes standard with a clear faceshield. Optional tinted faceshield shown.