Shinko Trail Pro 255 Radial Rear Tire - Details
With its super soft compound and a highly flexible radial carcass, the Shinko Trail Pro 255 dirt bike tire provides excellent grip on rocks and other slick terrain. Works excellent in gnarly single-track terrain.
- Super soft compound with a highly flexible radial carcass provides excellent grip on rocks and other slick terrain
- Lightweight, reduces un-sprung weight for improved performance and maneuverability
- 19" tire sizes allows use by most full size motocross bikes without changing rear rims
- Ideal for technical single track terrain
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- This off road tire is L rated for speeds up to 75 mph
- DOT approved
Note: The 255 Trail Pro is a DOT approved tire, but is not recommended for commuter/continuous highway use. It is a tire for serious off road and trials applications that can be legally used "on highway" to connect off road trail heads. For dual sport use, Shinko recommends the Shinko 241, 244, 700 or 705 Series Dual Sport Tires.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 110/90R-18, 120/90R-18, 110/80R-19, and 120/80R-19