Shoei Multitec Metallic Modular Helmet - Details
Looking for convenience, versatility, and security all in one? Welcome to the functional world of the SHOEI Multitec. Recognized for the convenience and versatility provided by its ability to convert instantly to an open-face configuration, the Multitec’s modular design allows riders to perform tasks that would normally require the removal of a full-face helmet. Its streamlined and aerodynamic shape, impressively quiet riding traits, excellent ventilation, and luxurious fit provide riders with unparalleled performance and comfort, all with the versatility of a true two-in-one helmet.
- Sculpted aerodynamic "bag-molded" fiberglass shell: Designed to minimize wind noise and drag. AIM (Advanced Integrated Matrix) shell.
- Flip-up chin bar and face shield: Single-button release allows chin bar/face shield to be opened with one hand. Central locking mechanism can easily be operated with either hand. Flip-up chin bar makes communicating with your helmet on easier and wearing glasses more comfortable.
- Adjustable flow-through ventilation: Upper air intake vent ensures maximum airflow and excellent aerodynamics. Lower vent directs airflow upward across the inside of the face shield reducing fogging and turbulance.
- 3D interior liner system<: Removable interior cheek pads and chin strap cover. Interior design reduces wind noise and provides a comfortable fit.
- Anti-fog system: The lower air intake provides air flow that helps to diminish shield fogging.
- CX-1V face shield: Q.R.B.P. (Quick-Release Base Plate) allows tool-less shield removal and eliminates side covers for a flush, quiet fit. Three dimensionally curved face shield for optical clarity. Scratch -resistant coating. Adjustable base plates ensure an air tight fit. 99% protection for harmful UV A and B rays. One-piece injection-molded for consistent fit.
- D.O.T 218 Approved